Apprentice Program in Deck and Engine & Career Opportunities in Marine & Hotel Operations
Founded in 1989, Celebrity Cruises is a modern luxury cruise liner with unmatchable experience for vacationers and fulfills the travel industry's need for a high-quality, premium cruise product at an intelligent price. It provides services to its guests like, finest gourmet cuisine at sea; luxurious spa and other world class luxury at sea. In 1997, Celebrity Cruises merged with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Celebrity Cruises always looks for dynamic top-quality individuals to join its team. As an industry leader in service and innovation, Celebrity provides employees with the opportunity to grow and excel in a variety of careers.
On Land Opportunities: Celebrity Cruises offer a wide range of land-based employment opportunities at the corporate offices in Miami, Florida and throughout North America. From its world-class Information Technology Division, located in Miramar, Florida, to the professional sales managers located throughout the United States and Canada, there hundreds of opportunities available any time.
On Board Opportunities: With a fleet of 10 premium cruise ships, there are almost countless opportunities for joining the Celebrity family at sea. Regardless of your chosen discipline, all Celebrity family members enjoy the support of the signature training programs and extensive career growth opportunities.
Apprentice & Career Opportunities
Marine Operations Area
- Apprentice Program: This initiative attracts Deck and Engine apprentices from universities around the world who are seeking to make the most of a unique opportunity to learn about the complicated marine operations within a major cruise line.
- Deck Career: Nautical Operations Department oversees the navigation and safety of the ships. The dedicated crew members who work in the nautical department are highly skilled and qualified seafarers and hold Master Mariner's licenses and have extensive shipboard experience and years of service.
- Engine Career: Operating a fleet of the latest technologically advanced cruise ships worldwide, nearly 1,200 marine professionals across the fleet who help to optimize the efficiency and operation of these vessels.
- Environmental: Celebrity Cruises was the first to have a dedicated Environmental Officer on every ship, and these dedicated professionals are responsible for prevention of environmental incidents, and for overall adherence to the environmental management system.
- Security: The onboard security department works tirelessly to ensure a safe and secure environment for all the guests and crew.
Hotel Operations Area
- Casino Operations
- Cruise Activities
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage Service
- Guest Relations
- Hotel Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Onboard Marketing
- Other Services
- Shore Excursions
Other Service Areas
- Spa: This service is provided by Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products and an accredited educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage, skincare, and spa management.
- Photography: This service is provided by IMAGE, one of the largest and most successful photo concessionaire in the cruise industry.
- Retail Services: These services are provided by Harding Brothers and Starboard Cruise Services, Inc., and, offers cruise ship passengers world-class brands and exclusive merchandise with tax and duty free savings.
- Celebrity Shopping Experience: This service is offered by Celebrity Media Partners and connects luxury brands with guests aboard the ships in Celebrity Cruises fleet sailing in Alaska and the Caribbean.
ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
Founded in 1969, Royal Caribbean International (RCI) is a Norwegian and American cruise line brand and recognized as a leader in the cruise industry and owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is the world’s second largest cruise company, operating the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises and CDF Croisieres de France brands, with 40 ships and a passenger capacity of approximately 92,300, and TUI Cruises through a 50% joint venture.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has career opportunities with an ocean view in the land-based offices and onboard the world-class luxury ships. With over 20 ships sailing to five continents, each offering unique and adventurous ways to explore the world, your next exciting career challenge may be at sea with Royal Caribbean International.