Logistics Management Education at Lincoln Business School
Founded in 1992, the University of Lincoln (UOL) with four campuses in Lincoln, Hull, Holbeach and Riseholme, is located in Lincolnshire, England. The University has come a long way in a short time. The university in recent years has established itself as a progressive institution, with large movement in official university rankings; having risen 60 places in 4 years.
The Sundays Times Newspaper in the The Times Good University Guide, described UOL’s progression as the most dramatic transformation of a university in recent times. UOLL has also proved successful in the National Student Surveys (2010), which rank 10 current degrees in the top 10 nationally when considering student satisfaction. Lincoln received the most funding of any institution that won quality-related research funding for the first time, where nearly all of the research activities were rated as having world leading aspects.
Located on the stunning modern Brayford Pool campus in the heart of the historic city of Lincoln, Lincoln Business School is culturally diverse, internationally minded, and committed to providing an educational experience that enhances careers and enables individuals and businesses to create successful futures. Together with industry and other institutions, Lincoln has created inspirational specialist programs for public service management, the NHS, Royal Air Force, the Glass Industry, Food and Agriculture Industries and Engineering.
University of Lincoln is a public university and UK Border Agency (UKBA) highly trusted student sponsor. MSc Logistics Management degree program is accredited by Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- BSc (Hons) Logistics Management (Work based, distance learning degree): The program is open to all suitably qualified candidates and offers an opportunity to transfer their academic qualifications and work experience to achieve a degree in Logistics Management. The program includes units in the general area of Study Skills for Distance Learning, Reflection and Reflective Practice, Change Management, Supply Chain Strategy and Problem Solving in the Workplace. The BSc (Hons) Logistics Management degree is a level H course with previous years being accredited through previous academic qualifications and/or relevant experience.
- This Part Time program will take students between one to three years to complete but this will vary according to each individual’s personal circumstances and work commitments.
- Entry Requirements: HND, Foundation Degree or equivalent
- MSc in Logistics Management (1 year): The MSc Logistics Management degree program is distinctly multi-disciplinary and aims to provide you with a framework for improving your own management action and professional practice and hence the quality of the organization you may work for. The program provides you with both the systematic acquisition of advanced academic knowledge and the support to explore and develop high level skills in the field of Logistics Management.
- Entry Requirements: Have an honours degree of a United Kingdom university (or its equivalent) OR have a professional qualification (or combination of qualifications) recognized as being of honours equivalence. Admission may be possible for exceptional students. However, an interview will be required in order to establish your eligibility.