Operations and Supply Chain Management Education
The University of Liverpool is a pre-eminent research-based university with 27,000 students pursuing over 400 programs spanning 54 subject areas. Founded in 1881, the University has an impressive history of pioneering education and research, with a particular emphasis on education for the professions. The university has 3 faculties, including Health and Life Sciences; Humanities and Social Sciences; and Science and Engineering. These are organized into 35 departments and schools.
As one of the UK’s top 20 research-led universities, Liverpool is furthering knowledge with strategic partners worldwide and the university intends to double the £123m pa research budget by 2015. People from over 100 countries study at the University and caters for all ages, including mature students wishing to develop their professional skills, change paths or simply pursue their passions.
The University of Liverpool is looking outwards, across the world, to create a new international network for education and research, working with leading institutions. These new partnerships will go beyond simple exchange programs or research alliances. They will integrate activity, for example by co-awarding Degrees. Last year 2,500 students from 110 countries studied at the University and has a thriving international student community, in a city renowned for the welcome it extends to visitors.
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Operations and Supply Chain Management (FT/PT)
- MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management (Online)
- The aim of the MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management is to provide postgraduate level education in operations and supply chain management principles, theories and practice. It also offers specializations in Oil and Gas, and Procurement and Sourcing. Designed by one of the UK's leading specialist research groups, it offers a theoretical and practical examination of the factors necessary for effective operations and supply management in today's global and highly competitive markets. Duration: Full-time 1 year, Part-time and Online 2 years.
- The program is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Entry Requirement: Normally a university degree in management, engineering, science or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet the required level of English.
- Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Faculty Postgraduate Scholarships
- Fulbright Award
- Hong Kong Graduate Association Awards
- Hsiang Su Coppin Memorial Scholarship
- John Lennon Memorial Scholarship