Transport, Logistics, Warehousing & Storage and Marine Maintenance Training
Chisholm Institute is a Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Institute located in the south-east Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Since 1998, Chisholm Institute has served one of Australia’s fastest growing regions - offering industry-respected courses in spacious, modern locations, online, and in workplaces. Chisholm offers over 330 certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and graduate certificate courses in a number of areas including the arts and humanities, hospitality, information technology, mechanics and business. It was founded in 1998 by the merging of Casey Institute of TAFE, Peninsula Institute of TAFE and Barton Institute of TAFE.
Chisholm continues to develop needed specialist degree programs. Chisholm also conducts over 300 short courses for industry compliance and skills development, as well as self-improvement and recreation. Chisholm is continually looking for ways to make your study easier to fit in with your work and life. Different courses are now available full time or part time, in short term intensive mode or at-your-own pace, on-campus or off-campus, daytime or evenings, online or as a combination.
Transport & Logistics Programs
- Certificate II in Transport and Logistics (Warehousing and Storage) – Part-time, 2 years: Extend your basic skills for the transport and distribution industry, or earn a formal qualification for your existing skills.
- Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing and Storage) – Part-time, 2 years: Use this Traineeship to attain advanced skills in the transport and distribution industry; includes team leader and organizing competencies.
- Diploma of Logistics (Full-time, 1 year /Part-time, 2 years): Master the complexities of logistics. Get equipped with the skills and knowledge to perform effectively at management level in a warehousing, distribution and logistics environment.
- Certificate II in Marine (Full-time, 6 months): In this pre-apprenticeship, learn entry level servicing and maintenance of marine systems and equipment.
- Certificate III in Marine (Part-time, 3 years): In this apprenticeship course procure comprehensive skills for the Marine industry; covering servicing, diagnostics and repair of systems and equipment.