International Trade & Supply Chain Management Education Online
Founded in 1995 as the International Import-Export Institute (IIEI), Dunlap-Stone University (DSU) is an online university for students who want a world-class education that offers the flexibility of online learning while also enjoying the benefits of curriculum that meets the needs of working professionals. DSU is comprised of our international business school, the International Import-Export Institute, the College of Arts and Letters, and soon the Graduate School.
Dunlap-Stone University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). The Commission is listed by the US Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the Council of Recognized National Accrediting Agencies (CRNAA).
Dunlap-Stone University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
- BS in International Trade Management with Trade Compliance Emphasis: The Trade Compliance emphasis within the BS in International Trade Management program is ideal for individuals who seek a well grounded and professionally significant education in the discipline of business, its practices, theories and policy, and want a thorough education in the application of US trade compliance regulations and practices. Courses within this program prepare individuals to sit for the industry standard Certified US Export Compliance Officer® examination.
- BS in International Trade Management with Global Supply Chain Emphasis: The Global Supply Chain emphasis within the BS in International Trade Management program is a popular career choice. It prepares individuals for careers in the dynamic world of global logistics. In addition to gaining a solid preparation in the latest business theories and principles, students gain a hands-on global perspective from instructors that are experts in their fields.
- BS in International Trade Management with Management Emphasis: The Management emphasis within the BS in International Trade Management program prepares individuals for a wide range of careers in the dynamic world of modern management. In addition to gaining a solid preparation in business practices, management theories and policy, students gain a critical global perspective on managing business in the 21st century.
- LLM in US Regulatory Trade Law: The LLM US Regulatory Trade Law was designed for the attorney who wants a strong foundation in US regulatory trade law from the legal practitioner perspective. This online 56-week, seven-course (28 Graduate Semester Credit Hour) Master of Legal Letters specialty degree has the following entry requirements: Applicants must have earned a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school and currently hold the Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer(R) designation or have successfully completed the four CUSECO exam preparation courses shown below within the past five years.
- MSc in Trade Compliance: The Masters of Science (MSc)in Trade Compliance graduate online degree provides an in-depth understanding of US trade compliance regulations and their application both in the US and with foreign trade partners. The 72 week, nine-course (36 Graduate Semester Credit Hour) program is open to individuals possessing a bachelor degree from an accredited institution and who currently hold the Certified US Export Compliance Officer(R) designation or have successfully completed the four CUSECO exam preparation courses shown below within the past five years.
Trade Compliance Online Courses
The International Import-Export Institute at Dunlap-Stone University (DSU) provides college accredited online education in international trade and trade compliance.
- Studies in Exporting
- Studies in Freight Forwarding
- Studies in International Trade Finance
- Studies in International Trade Documentation
- Studies in International Trade Logistics
- Studies in Importing
- Studies in International Trade Administration
- Studies in International Trade Marketing
- Studies in Importing plus Three Open-Enrollment Courses
- Studies in U.S. Export Compliance
International Trade Certification Training
- Certified Exporter (CE)
- Certified International Freight Forwarder (CIFF)
- Certified International Trade Finance Specialist (CITFS)
- Certified International Trade Documentation Specialist (CITDS)
- Certified U.S. Import Professional (CUSIP)
- Certified International Trade Logistics Specialist (CITLS)
- Certified International Trade Professional (CITP)
- Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist (CITMS)
- Certified U.S. Import Compliance Officer (CUSICO)
- Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO)
- Certified ITAR Professional (CIP)
- Certified International Trade Manager (CITM)